Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dementia and Heart Disease


I would like for you to take a look at this picture?  Does anything seem slightly wrong to you?  It really makes me want to cringe.  I am seriously thinking about writing Coca-Cola with my opinion.


I have a question.  Since when did soft drinks become something “wholesome and healthy”?  In my opinion, the delicious part is even in question, but I will concede there are those among us who enjoy their taste.  But, really?  Wholesome and healthy?  NO WAY!

Now look at this next picture.  That, my friends, is a wholesome and healthy food item.  Notice all the raw ingredients.  Notice how it is not covered in a ton of dairy products.  The salad dressing is barely noticeable, and, yes, I ate the entire thing.



Take serious consideration to the foods that enter your body.  Heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes all increase your chances of Alzheimer’s type dementia.  Do you want to drink that calorie laden, full of sugar bottle of soda, or do you want to enrich your body and your mind with fresh food?  Hope that gives you Something To Ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment